Saturday, August 13, 2016

Book Week!
On Friday, we concluded a wonderful week of celebrating books and literature at Kerrimuir. Following Assembly, the whole school gathered for a costume parade where, as always, great fun was had trying to try and identify costumes and match them with well-known book characters. Top job, KPS and Prep/1C!!
Here we are...
 
At the Book Week parade I dressed up as a Viking with a helmet, a shield and a sword too. I saw R2D2 and a Storm trooper.  My favourite part was the parade. J

I was dressed as a polar bear. I wore a beanie and a coat, white long
sleeves and leggings. I saw somebody in a Wally costume. The best part was when my class P/1C walked around. People hi-fived us. S

For the Book Week parade I went as Matilda. I had two books with me. M

I dressed up as Hermione from Harry Potter. I saw all the other costumes. The best part was that I saw all my friends. The polar bear was my favourite. A

At the book week parade there were lots of costumes. I hi-fived some kids and some big kids. I came dressed as Nemo. J

I dressed as Angelina. I wore a special skirt and a warm ballet coat and leggings. I saw beautiful costumes too. The best part was I hi-fived every hand. I loved it! J

I saw Billie B and Little Red Riding Hood and Fancy Nancy. My big brother was dressed as an army soldier and I was dressed as Ruby Red Shoes goes to Paris. The best part of the Book Week parade was when I had to get in the picture. It was fantastic. P

My best Book Week costume was me, Ziyi, James and Zack! I dressed as a knight hero.  B

No comments: